Importance of having the right thoughts to succeed
Habits are very important for all those persons looking to succeed on anything they plan, but another essential thing we must consider is the quality of our thoughts, so we will dedicate this article to show you the importance of having the right thoughts to succeed.
“We are the result of our predominant thoughts, so if we want to be successful, we must think in a positive way, surround by people who think the same way and always be conscious that you will attract what you think of”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some tips that will help you modifying your thoughts to reach the success that you are looking for:
- Demanding perfection – When you obsess over perfection, you will be under much stress, you must be aware that things will never be perfect and that thought will make things easier for you. If you have to make bigger things, you will have to make mistakes, learn from them and try again.
- Waiting for things to happen – One of the most dangerous thoughts that you might have is believing that you deserve to have everything, as that will mean you will wait for things to happen instead of making them happen, do not wait for success to reach you, it should be the opposite.
- Setting with little – If you think you feel comfortable with little, that is what you will have. Successful persons never set with just “enough”.
- Thinking about past – Forget your past thoughts, it is important to learn from past experiences, but do not let them interfere in your present.
“It is important to be very cautious with your thoughts, do not let negative critics to disturb you, instead, always listen, read and speak positive things and think about those attitudes that will make you be nearer to succeed”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
How to avoid wasting time at a workplace?
On the working place, it might seem quite common to waste times every day, most of the times deliberately; however, most persons do it, and in this article we will show you how to avoid it.
“The correct administration on time in business is essential, as that might increase your productivity, so it is necessary to watch your habits and the daily activities, and for that, you need to make a constant appreciation of those practices that might be wasting your time and avoid them”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If one of your New Year’s resolutions has been to be more productive, here are some practices you might want to avoid if you do not want to waste time at your working place:
- Daily routines – Everyone has a special routine at the office, and, although most of them are productive habits, some are not, if you are used to take coffee breaks or read the news constantly, you need to take into account that this will make you lose hours in total in a week. If you have noticed your productivity levels have decreased, you probably have a time leak.
- Distractions – A common cause about wasting time is distractions, such as checking your social networks, buying something on-line, bad habits that you can easily identify but are hard to avoid. Make a soul searching and see if your distractions are affecting your productivity at work.
- Communication – An efficient working place has a clear and consistent communication, avoid writing very large e-mails or gathering your personnel in unnecessary meetings.
“To become a more productive an efficient person, it is necessary to identify those habits that do not contribute with it and steal valuable time every day, when you know the importance of time and prioritize your tasks to make more things in the same period of time, you will grow up as a person and so will your company do”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Making your kids grow up as leaders
Being creative, being an entrepreneur or a leader is something we all can learn since we are just kids. If you have children, you will be interested in this article as we will show you have to encourage the leadership spirit in them.
“It is the parent’s responsibility to raise confident children, if you are supportive, they will grow up feeling they can achieve whatever they propose, or reach the goals they set, so always encourage them to dare trying, to accept failure instead of fearing it, and they can turn into the future leaders”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you want your kids to become leaders, take these advices into account:
- Develop their emotional intelligence – Best leaders have a high emotional intelligence, the best way to show your children self-control is to take them into a camp or other activities during holidays, by being away from their comfort zone and their parents, they will be able to get the necessary tools to manage their emotions and will learn how to live together with other children.
- Develop their skills – If you have discovered a special talent on your children, encourage them to develop their qualities, instead of forcing them to do something they do not feel passionate about.
- Teach them to work as a team – When you let your children play with other kids, they will not only learn how to play and share, their internal leader will show them that working as a team will help them obtain better rewards.
“As a parent, you must be able to encourage your children to develop their skills, being more focus about what they like to do and not about what they must do will help them growing up with confidence and will develop their leadership skills very soon”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
What to learn about business before you turn 30?
On the business world, there are plenty of stories, strategies and lessons to be learned, if you are under 30, you will take great advantage of them and we will present you some in this article.
“Young entrepreneurs can learn from the experience from successful businessmen, but it is with their enthusiasm, positivism and clear vision of where you want to go what will make you reach your goals”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
If you are an entrepreneur under 30, here are some important lessons you must learn that will help you on your way to succeed:
- Surround yourself with the right people – The first lesson you must know is that it will be “almost” impossible to build a profitable business by your own, even if you are building your company alone, you should get a mentor, and other persons willing to share your vision. On your way to reach success, you will have to learn that some persons will be an obstacle rather than a support; you will have to walk away from them.
- You will fail and it will be fine – No matter how prepared you are, one thing that is certain in the business world is failure. Face failure, and accept is as an unavoidable factor, but learn from it as it will teach you what you need to know to become successful.
- Communication is a strong tool – The power of communication is, most of the times, underestimated. Use it in your favor not only to prevent misunderstandings, but to get what you need.
“An entrepreneur looking to succeed should always want to learn more and be more prepared, as the most information you possess, the best leader you will become”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, about this topic.