Important information about coworking that you would like to know
Coworking has become a trend among entrepreneurs as this new way of working offers plenty of advantages for those who need a space to develop their ideas but do not have a big budget to carry on with all expenses of a particular office.
“Many entrepreneurs are using coworking to share expenses of a shared space, this is great way to know more people and develop your relationship skills”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here it is some important information about coworking that maybe you did not know yet:
- Coworking helps you exchanging ideas as it is not only about sharing a space with other professionals, but you can always share some of your ideas and, why not? There is always a possibility to work along with the other person on a common project.
- There are many new entrepreneurs in the business world, so coworking has offered them the perfect alternative to have an office and work on their projects by reducing costs and eliminate distractions that an entrepreneur might have when working from home or a coffee shop.
- Working at your own space allows you to establish your own schedule, which means more free time. An entrepreneur with more free time reduces considerably the stress levels, so coworking can offer him this option as he can access to his space at any time in the day.
- Coworking is not an open opportunity for freelancers only, those enterprises looking to reduce costs or to work from different parts within a city can also enjoy of its benefits.
“Those entrepreneurs who use coworking can have many benefits apart from saving costs on the office expenses by sharing them with someone else, you can also work together with other persons, learn from their experience and help each other”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Basics to take decisions
An entrepreneur should constantly take decisions that will change the future of his project or company, but how to know if the decisions you are taking are the best? Keep on reading this article as we will solve this question for you.
“It is not easy taking decisions if the future of your company and the ones who work for it will be affected, for it, it is important that you always take as much time as it is needed in order to look at all angles and consider the short, medium and long term consequences”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, an a Mexican entrepreneur.
Take these advices into account next time you must take decisions:
- Understand your objective – Before you take a decision, you must be pretty aware of its purpose. Every decision you take must have a reason, without it, you will not be able to take a good one.
- Look for alternatives – Most entrepreneurs are stuck for not taking decisions that will take them out of their comfort zone, but if you are used to repeat the same actions time after time, you will put your own obstacles that will not let your company move on and grow up.
- Know all of the risks – Every decision you take will bring consequences with it, if you know the risks and you analyze them, you will be able to take the less risky decision.
- Make contingency plans – If, after looking at all possible scenario, you are not convinced about taking a decision, make a backup plan, this will help you control the situation in case the decision you take ends in a bad situation.
- Choose the best decision – You will sooner or later have to take a decision, but when you have all of the elements, such as information, tools and a little bit of intuition, you will feel more secure to choose the best options for your company.
“There are multiple factors to be analyzed when you are about to take important decisions for your company, so it is important that you possess as much information as you can, as that will give you a better vision of what you want to achieve”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Habits that will detonate your success
Habits are extremely important for any person looking to succeed on whatever his project is, changing the bad habits for better ones will make an importance difference, so in this article we will show you those that will help you reaching your goals.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, a Mexican entrepreneur and current president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic “Being successful is a tough task, but it is not an impossible one if you are truly focused in what you want to obtain, changing your daily habits and persevere”.
Here are some habits that you might want to practice if you want to be successful:
- Have a goal – We usually set many different goals that we want to obtain and wish so hard to achieve them, but unfortunately, it does not work that way. If you want to reach your goals, choose the most important one and focus on it, once you have it pretty clear, you will make all those things that get you closer to it.
- Work harder – There is a huge difference between being good and being excellent, if you want to become successful you must give the best of you in everything you do. If doing something good will bring you many rewards, just imagine how it will be when you do it excellent. In a world filled with ordinary habits, make extraordinary ones.
- Always have a mentor – You do not have to invest money hiring a mentor, your best mentors can be the ones on books, or audiobooks. Investing on your education will bring you great benefits.
“Only those persons who are really looking to succeed will make the necessary changes on their daily habits to make it possible. Those small changes will make you great”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Advices to become unforgettable in your work
A company might be composed by hundreds of employees in different departments, so how to stand out of the crowd? In this article, you will see some interesting advices that will not only make somebody else look at you, but will also make you unforgettable.
“There are plenty of different characteristics that can make you outstand in an office, but it is important to be remembered for the good things you do, so always focus in giving the best of you, develop yourself personal and professionally and help others as much as you can”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, a Mexican entrepreneur and current president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some advices that can turn you unforgettable in a company:
- Presentation – A professional dressing will make stand out of the rest. Always choose your clothes carefully when going to the office, following the dressing code; this is something that everyone around you will notice.
- Networking – This is a secret to become unforgettable, always build new relationships; remember that the most contacts you have the best it will be for future references. We will always need from people, so make sure you have a good interaction with the personnel you work with every day.
- Become irreplaceable – Always make something so good that no one else will be able to do it better.
- Communication – Listen to your co-workers, help them when they need it, be empathic, and everyone will enjoy working with you.
“Your abilities will make you become unforgettable within a company, and not only the professional ones, it is important to always try to inspire others to become better, to follow you, always make your work so brightly, so honestly that you leave a mark once you get to leave”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.